Your Way: A Guide To Help You Stay in Charge of Decisions About Your Medical Care
Your Way is a plain-language guide created to help you stay in charge of the medical care you receive, even if you can’t speak for yourself. The publication is made possible by a generous grant from The Ahmanson Foundation.
Your Way can help any of us —
- Think about what is important to us
- Obtain wanted medical care and avoid unwanted medical care
- Live life the way we choose
- Help our family and friends know what we want, and
- Help our family and friends do what we want
Your Way can be used by individuals, families and friends. Your Way can also be used by attorneys, care managers and other professionals to help their clients.
Obtaining Copies of Your Way
You can obtain Your Way for free (one per household) by filling out the form below. Additional copies are available at a modest charge; see the form at the bottom of the page.
Items marked with an * are required information.